The National Year of Reading 2012 April theme is Feel.
Find out our recommendations for Feel Books!
Favourite Feel Books
This book will make you feel intrigued and nervous
FEED By Mira Grant
Set in the future, this sf novel is the first in the Newsflesh Triology. A single pathogen has escaped a laboratory. This pathogen is an engineered flu strain. The dead rise to life. Millions are cured.
Never again will the world be the same again.
Decades later, a team of bloggers go in search for the truth, but deceit and betrayal lie at every turn.
These books will make you feel many emotions (and are sad):-
- Bridge to Terabithia by Katherine Paterson
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- Stolen: A Letter to my captor by Lucy Christopher
This book will make you feel happy:-
- The Hitchhiker’s guide to the galaxy by Douglas Adams
This book will make you feel disturbed:-
- Room by Emma Donoghue (review is available on this site)
Make your self feel a roller-coaster of emotions by reading a sad book then the happy book!
Let us know your favourite books which will make you #feel @ The Twitter Discussion on the 24th April.
Find out about this theme, and how books can make you feel… at our earlier blog post.