For most of us, there’s hardly any time to fit in any leisure reading. So what are some strategies we can use?
There’s just no time to read….
How many times have you heard or said that yourself? Here’s some tips to get you started…
- Take public transport and read on the bus/train/tram
- Get audiobooks and listen when you’re cooking
- Devote ‘library time’ each week to go and read
- Half the trouble is finding stuff to read, start keeping a list of the titles you come across as interesting so all you need to do is refer to this list when book-shopping or going to the library
- Spend Friday night TV sessions reading instead
How do you fit in reading in your lifestyle?